The Historic River Wandle 3:
Ravensbury to Mill Green
by P D Harris & E N Montague
This book is the third of a series portraying the history of the River Wandle in pictures, with a brief account facing each illustration. The sites depicted are:
- Ravensbury Mills
- Ravensbury Print Works
- Ravensbury House
- Harold F Bidder's 'Ravensbury Manor'
- Mitcham Grove
- Richard Glover's Morden Snuff Mill
- The wheel at Mitcham Fibre Mills
- John S. Deed & Sons' Eagle Leather Works
- Watercress beds near The Willows, Willow Lane
- The mill house, the Logwood Mills, Willow Lane
- The 'Fisheries Cottage'